- CYLINDER HEAD GASKET – Remove & Replace – 2.5i,Outback Sport Both – [Includes: Remove carbon and check surfaces for warpage. Includes (where applicable): Adjust idle speed, Ignition timing, Valves and clean and adjust Spark Plugs.]
- Inspect oil level, Drain oil, Remove filter. Clean and inspect filter mating surface for contaminants, lubricate and install new filter. Torque drain plug to spec. Fill engine oil to spec. Start engine and verify oil level.
- P1572: Immobilizer circuit failure P0028: Left Oil switching valve malfunction ** Low oil can cause fault P0020: Right Oil switching valve malfunction ** Low oil can cause fault
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – 2.5i,Outback Sport
- Found Valve seat failing. This is necessary to correct during this process. Remove Valve seats and replace with new (common failure on newer engine design) About $500 per Cylinder Head
Larry B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2020